March 4, 2014, 9:30-11:00am
The purpose of the Brooklyn Long-Term Recovery Group (the “Corporation”) is to assess and address the
unmet needs of Brooklyn residents impacted by Superstorm Sandy through collaboration with community-based
organizations (CBOs), faith-based organizations (FBOs), non-government organizations (NGOs), and government
agencies, and to assist the community in preparing and responding to future disasters.
1. Call to Order and Introduction of Agenda(Chair)
2. Report from Board of Directors (Chair)
3. Report from Unmet Needs Roundtable (NYDIS)
4. Brainstorming session (small groups)
5. Report out from brainstorming
6. Committee Reports
Gov Agency reps?
Build it Back/Gov assistance programs updates/NY Rising updates?
Leave a Reply