Throughout our Superstorm Sandy recovery operations, many partner organizations expressed interest in learning more about the Red Cross day-to-day activities and services that benefit the community. The Red Cross provides a variety of services and programs that range from emergency preparedness to blood donation to serving our military. And of course, as a volunteer led organization, we are always looking to recruit new volunteers to help us delivery the Red Cross mission.
To better explain the programs and services the Red Cross provides, a series of webinars has been scheduled where representatives from many of the chapter’s departments will discuss their functions and how you can partner directly with them. Below are the dates for these upcoming webinars. Please feel free to invite your colleagues and register for one of the sessions that best fits your availability.
Among the topics that will be presented are:
– Emergency Preparedness: How you can partner with Red Cross to better prepare your community
– Volunteering: How you can become a trained Red Cross volunteer
– Youth Volunteering: How young adults can become involved with the Red Cross
– Blood Services: Host a Blood Drive with us
– Disaster Program Managers: What is their role and how you can become a partner with them.
Register here to attend.
Leave a Reply